By: Brookings Health System
More than 30 teams participated in Brookings Health System Foundation‘s 11th annual Aiming to Inspire Health sporting clays fundraiser on Thursday, Aug. 13, at Medary Creek Hunt Club, rural Aurora, presented by First Bank & Trust.
Net proceeds of over $18,000 were directed toward the Foundation’s COVID-19 Response Fund, which will help purchase needed personal protective equipment and other necessary supplies used by Brookings Health to fight the COVID-19 pandemic.
Winners from the event include:
• First-place adult team – 156; Sanford Health Brookings Clinic: Jon Greseth, Rod Brandenburger, Evan Koerner and Ron Koerner
• First-place adult individual – 44; Chad Taecker
• Second-place adult individual – 43; Evan Koerner
• First-place youth team – 124; Thompson Electric: Wyatt Drew, Peter Dammen, Jason Poppen and Ryan Nielson
• First-place youth individual – 36; Sam Brandenburger
• Second-place youth individual – 35; Thomas Smith
• Drawing, team – Team Lee
• Drawing, individual – Kevin Tetzlaff
• Ghost clay drawing – Craig Niemann
• Early bird drawing – Rusty Rabbits
Winners of the Aiming to Inspire Health raffle sponsored by Sanford Health Brookings Clinic include:
• Grand-prize Benelli Ultra Light 12-gauge shotgun: Tyson Leite
• Second-prize YETI hopper cooler filled with hunting supplies: Heidi Veenstra
Event sponsors included First Bank & Trust; 3M Brookings; Avera Medical Group Brookings; Back in Motion Chiropractic; Banner Associates; Bowes Construction; Brothers Pharmacy; Dacotah Bank; Eide Bailly; Falcon Plastics, Inc.; Foerster Distributing; Great Western Bank; Helsper, McCarty & Rasmussen P.C.; Hy-Vee; Kerry’s Landscaping; Larson Manufacturing; Olympic Companies, Inc.; Runnings; Sanford Health Brookings Clinic; Scheels Sioux Falls; and Thompson Electric.
Individuals who would still like to donate to the COVID-19 response fund may do so by visiting brookingshealth.org/Foundation. For more information about Brookings Health System Foundation, contact Foundation Director Sara Schneider at 696-8855 or firstname.lastname@example.org.