2021 Kid-Preneur Pop-Up Market!
4th Annual Kid-Preneur Pop-Up Market
Saturday, July 24, 2021
During Crazy Days in Downtown Brookings
New this Year at the brookings farmer's market!
By sponsoring a kid entrepreneur pop-up market, BEDC's mission is to encourage kids to:
- Think creatively about new and innovative products or service ideas.
- Believe they can start a business and be an entrepreneur.
- Learn more about what it takes to start and run a business.
The desired outcomes for this event are:
- Provide awareness and understanding of entrepreneurship to the youth in Brookings.
- Receive a variety of registrations for business ideas, products and services.
- Demonstrate community support of youth entrepreneurs.
Please note: Kid entrepreneurs do not have to sell a product; they can use this opportunity to promote a service they offer (i.e. lawn mowing, dog walking, etc.) as well.